What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Trash the Dress?





Let me ask you a question... Would you "Trash your Dress"? After seeing these images, I guess I should ask "why not"? Instead of having your dress in an air-tight box have fun with it! Our goal for this session was to show what a great concept this is. The idea of getting a bride in her dress after her wedding day sounds unusual; but the results, as you can see, is worthwhile.
Our next adventure will be at the beach. All we need is a bride willing to get wet. Any takers? How do you feel about "trashing your dress"?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea! Beautiful pictures!!! I only wish I could get back into my dress so I can trash it!