What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Aiden's 1st Photo Shoot




As you all know I am a proud mommy of a beautiful baby boy. I am so overwhelmed with joy, he is beautiful and perfect in every way. Today was Aiden's first photo shoot, after all he is officially 1 week old. I must admit it was kinda weird. After taking so many portraits of babies I found myself looking through my lens with a different outlook. As a mom my favorite picture is the one of his quirky expression. He is so new that any expression out of the ordinary caught on camera is so important to me. I of course will be posting many more pictures of Aiden. My next project is his birth announcements!

-Patty

1 comment:

mrs.erika said...

Aw Patty. He is absolutely PERFECT! We are so very happy for you. And that picture with him holding your picture.....so moving. wow. Many blessings forever!
Can't wait to see that birth announcement.