What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Thank you Erika!

I have to give a shout out to one of our past brides, Erika. Erika (blogger name: CHACHI) is constantly posting comments on our blog. The latest comment was on Angie and Danny's Wedding (see below), "you know what i love about you guys? how well you capture each and every moment you are presented with. either a wedding, engagement session, or baby bump, all of them are so unique, displaying so much emotion and just capturing beautiful stories. you are great story tellers through your photos. simply beautiful!" I have said it before and I'll say it again we get the best brides, call it luck but we really do.

Erika thank you for all of your kind words. It really was a pleasure working with you, I hope we continue to stay in touch.

1 comment:

mrs.erika said...

awww! Thanks girls! I truly meant what I said. And it was so special to work with you. I love, love your blog and your work, so you can count on my support! See you Saturday! I can't wait to see my wedding album!!!!! YAY!!!