What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Jordan's Here!!!

I am officially a TIA!!!  
But let me tell you, it wasn't easy.  My poor sister had contractions for 48 hours...  And, at the end, had to have a C-section.  But, she did great.  And, Michael is so excited to have his son!!!  It's so amazing, the birth of a child.  The emotions that run through you are so intense and raw...  When I saw my little nephew for the first time, I didn't know what to do with myself!  I wanted to scream, cry, jump and run in circles!  (But, of course I had my camera in hand.)
Jordan Emilio Tomas was born June 2nd, 2008 at 4:22pm weighing in at 7 lbs 9 oz and was 20 inches long.  He's gordito and absolutely gorgeous... (Maybe I'm a bit biased!)  Jordan is healthy and has a strong set of lungs!!!  He'll be keeping Jennie and Michael up for sure!
Jennie and Michael are going to be such wonderful parents.  I see it because of the love they have for my children.  I can only imagine how much they are going to love Jordan.  They are true naturals.  Not to mention, I am going to be a fantastic Aunt!!!
--Susie









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the mohawk! He is so beautiful, truly what a cute baby. The photos are so intense. Rarely do you see delivery photos this good. The angle of the baby in the tray makes the photo so intimate. Your sis is so lucky! Good job!

mrs.erika said...

This baby has the best features! Look at him! He's PERFECT! Seriously....congrats tia. These are truly photos to treasure forever.....God Bless!!!!!