What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




OOOHH LA LA!












Janelle just got engaged and decided to do this sexy shoot for her soon to be husband as a Valentine's Day gift. I am sure he will be pleased, after all these pictures are jaw dropping. Janelle has tons of sex appeal, Susie and I had no problem getting these photos to look this hot.

Stay tuned PS has some more shoots coming soon, perfect to get you into the Valentine's Day mood.

-patty

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures are great. I can't wait to see mine. You are both truly talented. Your love for photography shines through.

Jacqueline Sumner

Anonymous said...

Patty and Susie,

So I gave Jay his Valentine's day gift and he was in awe! He absolutely LOVED it and was so pleasantly surprised! He kept saying "I can't believe my fiance is on the cover of a book! I've never seen anything like this..." Anyways, I wanted to thank you for this beautiful piece of art and unique gift I know he will cherish forever. Thanks again! :)

-Janelle M.

Captured Memories Photography said...

Wow, these are great! I love the contast of the aqua shoes too. Where oh where is this cool room???