What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Coral Gables Engagement Session : Jennifer and Walter




It surprises me how we were able to cram so much into a two hour engagement session. We started at Coral Gables Granada Entrance, then changed outfits and went to an outdoor laundry mat, changed outfits again and headed to the beach. I love giving variety to my clients especially when it comes to engagement sessions. Jennifer and Walter got a lot of variety. The laundry mat was a location that I had been wanting to try out for forever and since Jennifer had chosen The Granada Entrance I begged them to quickly go to the near by laundry mat. I am so glad that they were both up for something unique and different. Walter, I can tell thought I was crazy when I mentioned the laundry mat but I hope after seeing the pics he can appreciate the location. Jennifer's choices for Granada Entrance and the beach were formal and classic which is great but I just could not do an engagement session without incorporating something crazy.

2 comments:

mrs.erika said...

THAT'S MY GIRL JENNY! I love her so much. I've known Jenny since I was a little girl. Since 1st grade to be exact. She looks absolutely GORGEOUS and in love....the girl who never saw the day of getting married. And look at her now! Jenny I am so proud of you. You've always been some one who I've looked up to. Seeing you in these pictures brought a huge smile to my face. Girls, you've captured their love so well....keep that happiness going FOREVER! I love you Jenny.

Janelle M. said...

Jenny ...one word, breathtaking! You guys made that laundry mat yours... Love love love it! Jenny I love you girl and glad to see you so in love and happy ;) and ofcourse you have the best photographers to capture these REAL moments for you to cherish ;)