What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Fashion, Lights! Natalie & David's Session

You know, this session is a session that literally left me speechless! I am at a loss for words. (And, for those who know me, it's really rare.) But, Natalie and David's Trash the Dress Session in New York City was so amazing! The colors and scenery of Chinatown and Times Square is breathtaking. And Natalie and David were so great! My favorite? I can't choose! Just look at them! Fabulous!











3 comments:

Angela & Daniel Tappen said...

speechless..... I mean, seriously! Words cannot describe how fabulous these are!

Amanda Patrice said...

WOW! I am sooooo in love with these! The lighting, the wide angles, the motion blur, colors... it is all amazing! I am SO jealous that you got to trash a dress in New York!

P.S.Photography said...

Thanks a million! It means a lot that fellow photogs love these pics!!! Xoxo.