What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Baby Girl on it's way!





Kati as you can see is well into her pregnancy, and I am so glad we were able to shoot her pregnancy on time. We had no choice but to do the session at her home since she was on bed rest. I am so glad we did, her home made a beautiful back drop. With a beautiful setting and such a wonderful couple I had no problem getting inspired and creative. For maternity sessions I think it's important to pick out the right wardrobe. Your clothes should accentuate your belly definitely. I also think it's important to have either black or white clothes, in Kati's session she wore both. The reason for this is to get pictures like the black and white picture of Kati by the window. I almost always try to get this type of photo, it is timeless and the lighting by the window makes her glow beautifully. Don't get me wrong the photos of Kati outside in her trendy dress are amazing. The dress was perfect to pull off this model look. Overall this session was a huge success I am so happy with pictures. I hope to have the opportunity to photograph them again with their new bundle of joy!

-patty

No comments: