What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Twins!








I am so excited about these pictures. One reason is that I got to photograph twins! Another reason is that I had the pleasure of photographing the whole family. Of course neither of these happen often. I love the pictures of the parents interacting with the kids, they came out so tender and sweet. The kids were so great. They acted like such angels, no fusses just smiles. I had the best time capturing Natalia and Andres' different personalities. Natalia is all smiles, she couldn't stop smiling and laughing. Andres on the other hand is more gentle, caressing mommies face...adorable. What a beautiful family!

By the way Natalia is sporting our new Jamie Rae hat. We bought the hat specifically for infant photo sessions, I LOVE how bright overly sized the hat is.
-patty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patty,
I love the pictures of the twins!!! I am so glad you were the one to capture their beautiful expressions. As always, you are wonderful with kids. I am a very proud aunt of those two cuties!!!

-Mary Salgado