What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




ALYSSA is HERE!


Alyssa is finally here! Susie is now a mother of 3, CRAZY! Alyssa was born yesterday morning weigning in at 7 lbs. 11oz. and 19 inches long. I have yet to meet Alyssa but from the photo that her daddy sent me I can tell she is gorgeous. I hope to visit Vero Beach next week and of course I will have my camera in hand. As soon as Susie gets her energy back I am sure she will have LOTS of photos to share with you all. Stay tuned...

-patty

4 comments:

Carolina said...

Yaaay! Finally a girl :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Susie and Rob. I can't believe you have three now! I love you guys and I miss you all dearly!

mrs.erika said...

Congrats Susie! A baby girl! Who is PERFECT i may add! many blessings to Alyssa and mommy and the family!

Anonymous said...

Susie: Esperamos que esta bella princesita te llene de mucha felicidad y alegrias y Que Dios te bendiga tu bella familia y a tus 3 bebes. Please post more picsssss. Naisleth and Robe