What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




I am about to POP!!!

For those of you who don't know, I am about to pop.  Let me explain...  A few months back we did a bunch of maternity sessions (even my sister) and I even commented on how many bellies I saw!  Well, little did I know, I would be part of the belly club!  Yes, I am prego!  But, I won't be for much longer!  Alyssa will be arriving this Friday... (Of course I'll post pics!)  I am excited.  I have two boys now (Anthony 4 and Christopher 2 1/2) so I am glad that I will finally have my princess.  Her nursery is done and waiting for her to come home.  The boys are super excited.  They seem to understand a little of what's happening since my nephew, Jordan is 4 months old now.  So, the concept seems to have sunk in...  
She was a total surprise.  Robert and I thought we were done...  But, my little blessing decided otherwise.
As soon as I get the pictures I will surely post for you to have a peek at my baby girl!  Talk to you all soon,
---Susie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Susie! At least one of us got a little girl. :) I'm sure she'll be just as beautiful as the boys!

mrs.erika said...

WOW! What a blessing! Congrats Susie.... so happy for your little girl! :o)