What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




TWO and NEW!





I had such a great time photographing this family. I especially enjoyed seeing Sofia again, we photographed her newborn pictures 2 years ago and boy has she gotten big. She has a huge personality and loves to help mommy with her new baby sister Carolina. It is so cute to see the two of them together. Of course, Sofia tends to think Carolina is her new baby doll; she makes sure to pat her back when she cries and does not let the pacifier fall out of her mouth...so sweet! Photographing newborns, I must say is such a pleasure. They are so precious and new, plus they mostly enjoy being photographed. Photographing toddlers is a different story. You will usually find me singing cartoon jingles and making animal sounds. Seriously, I often think "are other photographers so committed to their work?" Before these sessions, I usually tell the parents to prepare themselves with some ammo (a new toy, a favorite toy, a bribe, anything). Then on my way to the shoot I prepare myself with a grande upside down caramel machiatto from Starbucks and come to the set full of energy and ready to play. In Sofia's case, me rolling around in the ground seemed to portray that I was there for a play date and not to photograph Sophia. So how did I get these cute pics of Sofia? Mommy busted out some M&M's and daddy started chanting "UM, Go Canes". Go figure, whatever works! That is all it took and the results are pictures of Sofia showing off her bright personality.
Leslie, I truly did enjoy my time with the girls. Congratulations on your new baby girl, I wish you many blessings.

-patty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patty,
I want to thank you for such a great photo session. You truly have a gift and amazing patients. When you took Sofia's new born pictures I didn't think it could get any better than that, but you surpassed my expectations. These pictures are so precious to my husband and myself. I hope to continue creating amazing memories with you in the future.