What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




two girls and now a boy










I am so blessed to have reunited with my best friend from highschool, and I owe it all to facebook (I swear I did not get paid for this plug). After we graduated high school, Michelle and I lost touch as time passed. She started a family while I began my photography career and then started a family of my own. And, one day on facebook, we crossed paths and the rest is history! Now I have the honor of photographing her new baby boy! He is so sweet, and so are his pictures.
Michelle, wishing your family many blessings!
xoxo,
Patty

2 comments:

Michelle Izquierdo said...

Patty, you did it again! The pictures are so perfect. They are so delicate and sweet. Your love for photography was so evident during our photo shoot. The girls had so much fun with you and you were so patient with the baby when he was fussy. I am so proud of what you have become. With your gift you are touching the lives of so many for ever and ever. Thank you my friend, and thank you facebook.

mrs.erika said...

PRECIOUS!! What a blessing...that last picture is amazing!!!