What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Amy & Chris's Esession

Amy & Chris were so much fun to shoot!  Chris kept cracking jokes and acting silly making it hard for Amy to not smile (which is just fine!).
We did multiple locations in Vero Beach.  We started at McKee Botanical Gardens with it's lush greenery.  Then we moved on to Downtown Vero, with the old theatre and some railroad tracks as a backdrop.  And then, my new favorite spot.  This overgrown, abandoned orange grove in the middle of nowhere.  These pictures are my absolute favorites.  I love the feel of gloom and grunge.  It makes for some awesome shots.   Right?  I am going to use this spot until they clean it up, and then, off to another!  I have been stalking the area, so I have other back ups, just in case!
I gotta give props to my dad, who I dragged with me to be my assistant!  He did an awesome job, and he even got in some great shots as well!  (Yes, he is a fellow photographer!  It runs in the family.)  Thanks, Dad for being my "gopher" for the day!
--Susie






















2 comments:

mrs.erika said...

i love, love, love the last 3 shots! so pretty! congrats to the couple!

Anonymous said...

Loved the photo's....you both look so happy. Looking forward to sharing your special day with you both.

Love,

Aunt Cathy & Uncle Richard