What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




HELP Wanted:

So I have an exciting session coming up and I need an extra set of hands. The photo session is a Trash the Dress Session in Miami Beach. If you are an amateur or pro photographer and would like to tag along with me...shoot me an email. You can expect to learn about my natural/editorial posing techniques, finding unique backdrops in not so obvious settings, off camera lighting and you can of course expect to have tons of fun. My only requirements are for you to come to set with tons of energy!
-patty
patty@psphotogallery.com

1 comment:

Amanda Patrice said...

I wish I could go! Too bad I'm on the wrong end of the country =) Have fun, though.