What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




i heart coffee


I have decided I have too much open wall space in my home. I am an artist which means my art should be displayed in every nook and cranie, but why do I find it so hard to commit. In the foyer of my home I have not one single wall design, I just can't seem to make a decision on what to put on the wall. Beyond no doubt I want to put one of my photographs, but which one. So I sat down in front of the computer about 3 hours ago promising myself not to get up from this chair until I chose a photograph. So I did! I call it "i heart coffee". It was taken during one of our travels to Italy although I am embarrassed to say it but I have no idea where. I remember the cafe, I remember the large crowd of people and I remember sitting at the bar about to take a sip of this cappuccino when my husband lunges at the cup and stops me to point out this not so perfect but still perfect heart shaped foam. "Oh my god...how cool my coffee has a heart in it!" My husband the cynical one continues to say that the barista probably has the skill to make that heart for every customer he serves but I continue to believe I just got lucky. Any one who knows me knows I am a big time coffee drinker. So I sent it to print and I can't wait to display it in my home.

-patty

No comments: