What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Miami Engagement Session : Kaitlin and Sam + Madeline










I love how a session is planned and location chosen then it just gets morphed into something unexpected. When Sam expressed to me that he envisioned doing their engagement session at the beach I must admit I was very resistant. You can even ask Kaitlin and she will verify my many many ideas that I suggested. The beach was an obvious location especially since their beautiful daughter, Madeline was going to be included in the session. I must admit the beach is classic and beautiful all on its own. So the beach indeed became the first location and then so much more followed. I think giving my clients variety is a must and this session is definitely full of variety. Stay tuned for the sequel which will include some photos from the beach.

1 comment:

Sugar & Spice said...

Love the scenic view! Great pics :)