What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




I love our brides!!!

Here's another compliment from one of the best brides ever!!!  She is so nice and sweet!  I love it!!!  It feels good to hear how appreciated your art is!  
"Hi Susie and Patty: 
I saw the pics last night when I got home around 11 pm and went to sleep around 1:00 am. my sisters, cousins, friends, and family have been in your website all day long, they are in love with them. i have to tell u my mom was so sad b/c she thought there were no pics of me and her by ourselves and when I saw that you took some; i called her to let her know and she is like i am going to call them to let them know that they are the best photographers in the WORLD!!!, and i have laughed so much b/c she got so happy. just wanted to share it w/u.
-Naisleth"

No comments: