What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Lady in Red
























































Lately I have noticed more quincenera's are opting to dress casual rather than the poufy dress. I must admit, I kinda like the idea. Don't get me wrong, I realize the quince dress is part of tradition; but why not have a second outfit change. In this case, Gabby was totally against a formal quincenera dress. She had three outfit changes and two session locations. I love the difference in the clothing she selected. She had the gorgeous RED dress which was formal and perfect for the Coral Gables Granada Entrance Park. She then changed into more casual looks for the beach. One thing that was common, is her sense of style. I think her personality shows thru her clothes. Being a teenager it's all about style and individuality and I feel I captured all of it!
Every time I photograph a teenager/quincenera/senior I remind myself how much I enjoy it. I hope to find the time this coming year to market this genre of photography. So much I want, and so many ideas...just need to find the time. ugh!

-patty

1 comment:

mrs.erika said...

I wish I was 15 again!! Lovely and so modern. :o)