What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Oh how I love compliments!

Last week I met with Cynthia and Jovanni to talk details about their upcomming wedding. I usually can tell within the first 15 min. if I click with clients. Click meaning the conversation is flowing and I am having a good time talking. Well this particular couple was at the studio for 2 hours! I felt so relaxed and comfortable talking to them. Well I was happy to hear they felt the same way. Read this e-mail Jovanni sent me, it made me feel so happy...I am still smiling. Who doesn't like to hear compliments?

"Cynthia and I are very excited to have you and Susie as our photographers for this event. I did photography for around a decade and went to art school; with that in mind I wanted to say that I was genuinely impressed with your work. Cynthia and I felt really at ease with you, which was something we were looking for in a photographer. We look forward to talking further. Thanks for being awesome. Talk to you soon."

Cynthia and Jovanni,
I really can not wait for your wedding. I can not stress how important it is to click with who you are working with. I know I am going to have a blast working with you both!
-patty

No comments: