What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Aiden's Holiday Card!

FRONT
BACK
Thanks everyone for all your help, according to your comments the majority liked image 4. I decided to showcase everyone's favorite image on the back. I designed it so that the image takes over the whole back of the card. I thought the picture cropped as a square looks best so I made the card a 5x5. The front color scheme was inspired by a trash can I saw at a store (weird I know but inspiration comes from everywhere). I also had it printed on pearl paper to give it that extra sparkle. So here it is Aiden's first holiday card. Thanks again for everyones help!
-patty

2 comments:

mrs.erika said...

absolutely perfect!!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! He is simply adorable!!!
=) Yvette Thek