What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Fetes and Events has done it again!




Fetes and Events has become the exclusive vendor for a new wedding venue, The Loft at Bayshore. I was invited to their wine and cheese party last week and was honored to be one of the first to see the transformation the venue has taken. What I love most about the venue is that it reminds me of an art gallery. Tall ceilings, wood floors, white walls, and lots of open space...very modern and trendy. The bar also pops out at you, the entrance is draped in white fabric and the blue tinted light continues behind the drapes making it look super cool. All I can say is I hope to shoot a wedding there soon!

-patty

2 comments:

mrs.erika said...

Oh this is good to know! And you know why?! My best friend Janelle just got engaged this weekend!!! You will have a new client very soon....she was my maid of honor at our wedding!!! LOL Thanks for sharing this info...I can't wait to pass it on to her! :o)

Anonymous said...

The centerpieces at our reception are going to be similar! Curly willow, white orchids and some hanging crystals, but the water in the tall vases are going to have blue dye and have lights in the water... so they'll give off a blue glow when the sun goes down! I can't waaaaaaaaaait. :)