What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Drum Roll PLEASE!












I have been so excited to shoot this engagement session. Partly because the location was Fischer Island (you can imagine the backdrop I had to work with) but also because Cynthia and Jovanni got me so pumped. Since the first day I met with this couple, we began planning this engagement session. They put so much thought into this session; from which location to what to wear.
I, of course, came to the set with my energy and creative juices flowing; and I was happy to see Cynthia and Jovanni did the same. They were so great to work with. I had no problem getting those cute tender moments that I love and the fun shots too!
They value photography so much that they even sat in bird poop to get one of my favorite shots of the sunset.
I left this session itching to get started on the images-the only problem is I can't stop. I absolutely love Cynthia's smile, its so genuine and contagious. I am convinced that I will have a field day photographing her on their wedding day.
Cynthia and Jovanni have been dying to get a sneak peak of their engagement session. Here are some of my favorites, I hope you guys like them as much as I do.
I also wanted to thank Noelani for assisting me during the photo shoot.


-patty

1 comment:

Trelian said...

Wow...those shots came out beautifully, and I am not just saying that because Cynthia and I are in them; but wow, they are amazing.

As you know we've been very anxious to see some of these shots and it was worth the wait and worth every click of the refresh button on our internet browser.

It was awesome working with you, we really did feel comfortable joking around and being silly about things like bird poop and taking risque pictures.

I really really am happy we chose you for these moments in our lives. Thank you.

- Jovanni