What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Downtown Miami Engagement Session: Audra and Kellen













This couple is so easy going, so when I suggested downtown Miami as a backdrop for their engagement session there was no convincing needed. I love a challenge and a change in scenery so I was stoked to shoot this engagement session. We spent 2 hours walking around the streets of the design district and then headed to a near by marina. I love the interaction that I got from Audra and Kellen, I especially love that they got the "kissing while smiling" down pact. I could not put my camera down I was so inspired by the couple and what this area had to offer, there was inspiration around every corner. I plan on returning to this area and exploring more very very soon.


-patty


2 comments:

Amanda Patrice said...

These are great! I love the location and you did a great job capturing the couple's personality.

Stephanie Ann Photography said...

These are really beautiful! I like all of the different angles and lighting options. Nice work!