What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Miami Wedding Photography : Thank you gift


It always gets me by surprise when we receive gifts from our clients, I just don't expect it. But when it happens it feels soooo good. Even the smallest token of appreciation means that we have exceeded their expectations as photographers. Naisleth and Roberto gave us this frame as a gift. When I opened the box my first thought was what a beautiful picture :). Then I thought what a beautiful frame, when I noticed that it was engraved "To the Best Photographers Ever" my heart just melted! How sweet is this couple can it get any better. We are so blessed to be making a living doing what we love most and then to thanked for it...wow...the icing on the cake. From day one this couple has been amazing so sweet and wonderful to work with.

Naisleth and Roberto,
Thank you soooo much! I am so happy that we were honored to photograph one of the most important days in your life. This gift meant so much to us, thank you!

-patty & susie

1 comment:

mrs.erika said...

That is so thoughtful and deserving! :)