What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




Miami Trash the Dress Session : Zuly






OK, so I am hoping I can entice a few of our clients to do a Trash the Dress Session after seeing these amazing photos. I just can't get enough of these sessions. I get in a creative high when I photograph a Trash the Dress Session. To get a bride in her dress willing to do whatever you want, HELLO...heaven! Zuly was such a dream to work with. She followed direction so well and has such a natural sex appeal about her. She was able to work a sexy pose then switch to that girl next door look in a second. Best of all she had complete trust in my vision. She jumped over a fence with no questions asked, she was up for anything which got me even more inspired. I honestly could have spent the entire day photographing Zuly in her wedding dress. Zuly is a wedding coordinator so it is no surprise why she couldn't keep her wedding dress in the closet, but why aren't more brides taking the Trash the Dress plunge?

P.S. I want to especially thank fellow photog Sofia for assisting me in this session. I also want to thank Zuly's partner in crime Valeria for being such a great support and help!

-patty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patty, thank you so much for such an amazing job!! It was sooooo much fun! Can't wait to see the rest =)

Curtis Copeland said...

Wow! Great photos! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.