What's all the BUZZ about!?!?!

We did it. We finally decided to give in and start blogging! Why not? I mean, if you want to know what we are up to, then by all means... Feel free to check up on us from time to time. We are making it our mission to keep you up to date with the happenings of PS Photography. This blog serves as our own personal journal for all of our professional work, personal imagery, family pictures, travels, and other randomness. So grab a cup of coffee and take some time to snoop around and get to know us a bit better.

ENJOY! if you see anything you like, please feel free to leave us a comment :)




RATE- P.S. Photography








One of our brides, Carolina, submitted us as photographer in http://www.southfloridaweddingvendors.com/. She of course rated us 5/5; thank you very much. I love to get feedback from clients. It reassures us that we are providing great service. I would say 90% of our clients are referrals, so we realize how it important it is to keep our clients happy. I can honestly say we go above and beyond for our clients. At the end of their wedding day I can consider them friends. It helps to have a good relationship with your clients, it definitely makes the job easier and so much more fun.
The website Carolina submitted us in is super cool. It's hard to explain, but it's basically an extension to "The Knot" site. Read on to get a better understanding.
"Well, imagine that I wanted to see which knotties used "XYZ florist". To get this information on the knot, I would probably create a post that says "Has anyone used XYZ florist?". I would get some responses, mostly from current brides. This would be useful information, and I could chat with other brides about that florist etc., but wouldn't it be better if I could find out which PAST brides had used that florist? Then I could read their vendor review of that florist and take a look in their bio to see if they had wedding pictures posted to see the that florist's work in action!"
It seems like it would be super helpful when planning a wedding. It would be great if we can get some more clients to submit their rating. In order to submit a rating or comment you must register, but Carolina told me it took her seconds. Thanks in advance!


-patty

No comments: